In a couple of weeks “The DaVinci Code” hits theaters around the world. The novel upon which it is based purports to be a novel based on genuine historic facts. However, it turns out the alleged “facts” in he book are as much fiction as the main story itself.
In fact, the book seems to have a distinct anti-Christian bias and millions are accepting the DaVinci’s fractured history as fact.
So who are the Knights Templar? Did they exist and do they exist today? We’ll talk to the “master of the temple,” Robin Griffith- Jones, current master of Temple Church in London, which was actually built by Templars in the 13th Century. It was the site of several scenes where “The DaVinci Code” was filmed.
John’s boralogue does a summary of the oil panic this week.
Want more resources on these topics? Here are some previous programs you might find interesting:
- Temple Mount, Episode 2: The Farthest
- Temple Mount, Episode 1: Backstory
- Perfect is the Enemy of Good
- Doomed to Repeat
- Checking the Fact Checkers
- Classic vs. Progressive Liberalism
- Tolerance – You’re Doing It Wrong
- The Pink Elephant in the Room
- State vs. Church vs. Marriage
- John on ‘Attorney-Client Privilege’ with Jenna Ellis