Just getting back from meeting many of you at the Worldview Weekend in Branson, Missouri.
This week we’re confining the focus of the program by revisiting the emerging global technocracy and what transhumanism means for western culture and for Christianity in general. Our guests for this round table discussion are Pat Wood from the August Review (www.augustreview.com) and Dr. Martin Erdmann (www.verax.ws).
John’s boralogue rotates around a Middle East intelligence update, including comments on Osama bin Laden.
Want more resources on these topics? Here are some previous programs you might find interesting:
- Will the Real Fascist Please Stand Up?
- Malachi Martin’s Windswept House Interview from 1997
- The Infiltration
- Bonus Interview with Cris Putnam on Petrus Romanus
- The Beautiful Side of Evil
- The New Great Game
- The Nanotechnological Transhuman Cyborg