Today’s guest, Mike Berry (www.firstliberty.org), General Counsel at First Liberty Institute, discusses the legal question of the U.S. Navy banning religious services due to the coronavirus. The Navy still has a chance to reverse the order, but attorneys could get involved, citing that there is no virus or military exception to the First Amendment.
- Marxist Toxicity
- Stanley Kurtz: Hey Hey, Ho Ho, Marxism Has Got to Go!
- John Loeffler: The War is At Your Doorstep
- John Loeffler: Marxist America = Vague Absolutes and Forced Agreement
- John Loeffler: Freedom Keeps the States United
- Peter Hammond: Marxist Psy-Ops
- Out of Co-Options
- End of an Interregnum?
- John Loeffler at Candlelight Fellowship
- Studio Roundtable: Pulling Down America
- Using the Coronavirus for What?
- Hijacking the Narrative
- Misuse of the Rule of Law – Again
- Case Dismissed: Qualified Immunity
- Not the First Rodeo