Today’s guest, Mike Berry (www.firstliberty.org), General Counsel at First Liberty Institute, discusses the legal question of the U.S. Navy banning religious services due to the coronavirus. The Navy still has a chance to reverse the order, but attorneys could get involved, citing that there is no virus or military exception to the First Amendment.
- Marxist Toxicity
- Stanley Kurtz: Hey Hey, Ho Ho, Marxism Has Got to Go!
- John Loeffler: The War is At Your Doorstep
- John Loeffler: Marxist America = Vague Absolutes and Forced Agreement
- John Loeffler: Freedom Keeps the States United
- Peter Hammond: Marxist Psy-Ops
- Out of Co-Options
- End of an Interregnum?
- John Loeffler at Candlelight Fellowship
- Studio Roundtable: Pulling Down America
- Using the Coronavirus for What?
- Hijacking the Narrative
- Misuse of the Rule of Law – Again
- Case Dismissed: Qualified Immunity
- Not the First Rodeo
Login and listen now with your Premium membership!
Not a current Premium member? Subscribe or upgrade to listen to this show and access the Members-Only podcast on all your devices. Get more with your Premium membership: Access the Premium Daily podcast and over a thousand other full-length episodes spanning two decades, as well as enter the Veritas Lounge for videos, downloads and more!
Follow us on Twitter @steelonsteelpro as well as the Steel on Steel Facebook page and remember to join our dedicated Facebook group Praying for Persecuted Christians for the latest information concerning persecuted Christians around the world. Don’t forget to stop by our YouTube channel as well for our latest videos.