If we institute contact tracing, who gets the information, with whom is it shared, and will your livelihood be based on the results? Twila Brase (www.cchfreedom.org), President and Co-Founder of Citizens’ Council for Health Freedom, joins us to discuss the potential realities of contact tracing, alarming examples of how it’s being done in South Korea, and the broad redefinition of the term ‘case’ which has led to a skyrocketing – and possibly misleading – number of new coronavirus ‘cases.’
- Wrong Side of the Law
- Playing the Trump Card
- Help Support Pastor ‘X’ and His Family
- Booming Buzzing Confusion
- Ginny Gentles: Money Follows the Child
- John Loeffler: Truth Becomes a Casualty
- Quo Vadis Education: Where Is It Going?