Several years ago, the Bremerton, Washington School District fired football coach Joe Kennedy over a brief silent prayer he made on the field after a game. Stephanie Taub (www.firstliberty.org), Senior Counsel at First Liberty Institute, joins us to discuss the status of the case, as well as the freedom of religion and the right to religious expression.
John finishes up today’s podcast reviewing a few examples of Christian persecution around the world.
- Reuben Johnson: Russia Russia Russia
- John Loeffler: Freedom Keeps the States United
- Kelsey Bolar: Complicating the Narrative
- Dave McAlvany & Kevin Orrick Part 1: Geo-Economic Outlook
- Dr. John Lott: Gun Control Myths
- Postmodernists Like Flip Flops
- Dave McAlvany & Kevin Orrick Part 2: Standing in Faith
Login and listen now with your Premium membership!
Not a current Premium member? Subscribe or upgrade to listen to this show and access the Members-Only podcast on all your devices. Get more with your Premium membership: Access the Premium Daily podcast and over a thousand other full-length episodes spanning two decades, as well as enter the Veritas Lounge for videos, downloads and more!
Follow us on Twitter @steelonsteelpro as well as the Steel on Steel Facebook page and remember to join our dedicated Facebook group Praying for Persecuted Christians for the latest information concerning persecuted Christians around the world. Don’t forget to stop by our YouTube channel as well for our latest videos.