Joining us today is Anthony Hennen (www.jamesgmartin.center), Managing Editor at the James G. Martin Center for Academic Renewal. He observes how college students are subjected to political beliefs they may not believe in from teachers or administrators across a variety of disciplines. He also offers suggestions on how to push back on this, including the one that always seems to work – going after the money.
- Geo-Economic and Political Outlook
- Dave McAlvany & Kevin Orrick Part 2: Standing in Faith
- Dr. John Lott: Gun Control Myths
- Stephanie Taub: Praying on an Uneven Playing Field
- Postmodernists Like Flip Flops
- Capt. James Fanell: China Outlook – Military
- John on KYMS: To Win, Learn from History
Login and listen now with your Premium membership!
Not a current Premium member? Subscribe or upgrade to listen to this show and access the Members-Only podcast on all your devices. Get more with your Premium membership: Access the Premium Daily podcast and over a thousand other full-length episodes spanning two decades, as well as enter the Veritas Lounge for videos, downloads and more!
Follow us on Twitter @steelonsteelpro as well as the Steel on Steel Facebook page and remember to join our dedicated Facebook group Praying for Persecuted Christians for the latest information concerning persecuted Christians around the world. Don’t forget to stop by our YouTube channel as well for our latest videos.